Composite based Radiation instrumentation
Fabrication of COMPOSITE BASED
scientific RADIATION INSTRUMENTATION
development, manufacturing and validation
We are specialits in the cutting edge fabrication process of scientific instruments made out of carbon fiber composites .
Tons of experience in developing specilized composite materials for scientific instruments in controled environments of massive bombardments of a large variety of particles (electros, protons, neutrons).
Not forgetting our work with ultra sensitive instrumentation in the following scientific environments:
Ultra low vacum
Super high pressure
Mega High temperature
Extreme High pressure
These are some of the radiation instrument projects where we have participated in:
- High accuracy CFRP 3m neutron reflector
- Optical fibre positioner ends for the GTC spectrometer
- CFRP liquid Scintillation Detector
- Optical fibre based detector for high-pressure neutron diffraction
- CFRP neutron vacuum guides and connectors
- High vacuum optical degree epoxy system for high vacuum and high radiation ambient.
- High accuracy CFRP neutron reflector 2m